Come home to dinner ready and waiting with this 6-1/2-Quart fully programmable SD700450 slow cooker from All-Clad. Ideal for everything from breakfast foods, soups, and stews to appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more. The oval-shaped slow cooker offers exceptional versatility when it comes to making healthy, delicious meals at home. The slow cooker’s easy-to-read digital display and 26-hour programmable timer allows for prepping ahead of time and walking away—the unit slow cooks food to perfection while you are busy at work or out running errands. Use the buttons on the control panel to choose from three temperature settings: warm, low, or high. The slow cooker automatically switches over to keep-warm mode at the end of the cycle, keeping food at an ideal serving temperature. Riveted stainless-steel handles on the base and integrated handles on the insert allow for a secure hold and easy transport, while the cooker’s tempered glass lid traps in heat and moisture and allows for at-a-glance monitoring. The slow cooker's black ceramic insert lifts out of the base for use at the table for serving and can go in the dishwasher, along with the lid, for quick cleanup. With its polished stainless-steel body and large 6-1/2-quart capacity, the All-Clad slow cooker not only presents beautifully, but it’s also the perfect size to accommodate a larger family or a group of people when entertaining.
- 6.5-Quart, oval-shaped, stainless-steel slow cooker with removable black ceramic insert, large enough to cook food for a crowd and goes right to table for serving.
- 4-20 hours cooking times with a complete cycle time of up to 26 hours for preparing home-cooked meals on any schedule
- Easy to read digital display and large push-button controls for intuitive use to easily find your perfect programs
- Integrated handles on insert for an easy grip and glass lid to trap in heat and moisture
- Dishwasher-safe insert and lid for an easy cleaning. Keep warm- No. Slow cooking settings- High mode- 2 to 8 hours. Low mode- 4 to 20 hours Warm
- Do not use the ceramic insert on the stove top or in an oven to prepare foods