What are Breville Certified Remanufactured Products?
Breville Certified Remanufactured Products are returned Breville products that have been inspected, remanufactured, and repackaged for sale. They are returned to Breville by retailers and may or may not have been previously used or purchased by a consumer. While only some products are returned due to technical issues, all products undergo Breville's stringent quality-assurance and remanufacturing process.
By purchasing a Breville Certified Remanufactured Product you should expect Breville performance at a discounted price.
In order for a Breville product to be considered Certified Remanufactured, it must be fully inspected, cleaned, and tested to Breville's remanufacturing standards before being offered for sale. Each Breville Certified Remanufactured Product is fully cleaned and tested to ensure any identified defective components are replaced with original Breville replacement parts. Each product is inspected to Breville quality-assurance standards and, if it passes, is then repackaged into a new box bearing the "Certified Remanufactured” logo. All Certified Remanufactured Products are 100 percent functional to Breville factory specifications but may exhibit some minor cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, marks, or discolorations.
What is the difference between Breville Certified Remanufactured and Refurbished products?
The certified remanufactured program requires each unit to be broken down into its individual units and reconstructed, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest possible quality. Refurbished programs do not necessarily go through this process. Before this process, each unit is vigorously tested to pinpoint the source of error before rebuilding so the problem can be targeted as accurately as possible.
What happens to returned products that fail to meet Breville's stringent remanufacturing and quality-assurance processes?
As a sustainable corporation, Breville is committed to minimizing landfill associated with returned products. Products that fail to meet Breville's standards are de-manufactured down to the component and/or material level to be recycled.
- This Certified Remanufactured product is tested & certified by Breville to look and work like-new. The product is backed by a 6 month warranty
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly. 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 rpm for maximum extraction
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube; stainless-steel micro-mesh filter
- Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included
- Measures 9-1/2 by 8-3/4 by 16-1/2-inch; 90-day limited warranty
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 rpm for maximum extraction