Compact in size but big in features, Cuisinart's countertop Griddler offers five-in-one functionality as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. The stylish brushed stainless-steel housing looks sleek and modern in the kitchen and features a wide panini-style handle and a hinged floating cover that adjusts to various food thicknesses. On the base, two temperature controls and a function selector are clearly marked and have indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation. Open the cover and customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. The Griddler also comes with gourmet recipes and a cleaning scraper tool. The cooking plates, drip tray, and scraper all go safely into the dishwasher. The Cuisinart Griddler is actually five appliances in one. A hinged, floating cover and one set of removable and reversible cooking plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy.
- Solid construction with stainless steel self-adjusting cover
- Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts cover to accommodate thickness fo food
- Removable and reversible cooking plates are nonstick and dishwasher safe
- Grill side: perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken and vegetables
- Griddle side: prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon, and seared scallops