Simple and sophisticated, the Mid-Century Upholstered Daybed from DHP brings late 18th century classic style back to modern day homes! With its streamlined silhouette, soft linen fabric and nail head trim, this daybed has a refined contour that suits any décor style from contemporary to sleek and modern. Built with a sturdy metal frame, this versatile daybed offers extra seating and somewhere for your dear guest to sleep comfortably after a night of catching up. The Mid-Century Upholstered Modern Daybed is a perfect fit for any bedroom, living room or guest room; all you need is to add your favorite standard size mattress. Mattress sold separately. Available in multiple colors and size options to accommodate your needs. No additional box spring or foundation is required. The DHP Mid-Century Upholstered Daybed is grand in both scale and beauty and will leave you in awe of its upscale look yet down to earth profile.
DHP Mid-Century Upholstered Modern Daybed, Twin, Tan Linen
- Simple and sophisticated 18th century modern design with upholstered nail head trim and soft linen fabric.
- Perfect for any bedroom, living room, or guest room. Use as a bed or as extra seating as it accommodates one standard twin-size mattress (sold separately)
- Accommodates one (1) standard twin-size mattress, mattress not included (sold separately). No box spring needed.
- Available in multiple colors including: tan, grey and blue. Daybed Dimensions: 77”L x 41.5”W x 32”H. Weight limit: 400 lb.
- Ships in two easy to handle boxes. Carton dimensions box #1: 76”L x 40.5”W x 2.5”H. Carton dimensions box #2: 76”L x 27”W x 6”H