Taking an old idea and updating it for the 21st century, the diablo toasted snack maker makes great, deep dish snacks. It's titanium coated so extraoridnaily strong and non-stick. Pile ingredients high between two pieces of bread and cook on a stove top (gas, electric, ceramic, Agas etc.) for a couple of minutes either side. Look at the recipe ideas below for other great ways to use your diablo.
And when you've finished, just pop it into the dishwasher - no messy cables to worry about.
Great for the children, perfect for students at Uni and ideal for that small snack when you don't really want a full supper.
- Create devilishly deep filled toasted snacks
- Cast aluminum body had two layers of extra strong coating for scratch-resistant, non-stick cooking
- Heat proof handle, use on gas and electric stovetops
- Not suitable with induction cookers; dishwasher safe
- No plugs. No mess. No problem.