Do dinnertime in record time with the George Foreman 5-Minute Burger Grill! It’s the all-in-one machine for making restaurant-quality burgers (with toasted buns, of course) in your kitchen. The big perk is right in the name—it takes just five minutes after the grill preheats to cook juicy, delicious burgers. Best of all, we designed the grill to synchronize toasting and grilling so you can place the buns on the toaster when you turn on the grill and they’ll be golden and crisp when the burgers are ready to go. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- 2 Servings - Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of burgers, chicken, fish, and more, for fast and easy dinners
- 2-in-1 Grill and Toaster - This grill pulls double-duty to save you time and minimize the hassle of cleanup. It adds a tasty crunch to buns while the burgers grill to perfection
- Classic Plate Grill - This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates speed up cooking by 50%** to take you from plug-in to plate in no time. **compared to pan cooking burgers and chicken
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals. *slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck