Looking for fast and easy cleanup? We upgraded our removable grill plates with a durable, nonstick ceramic coating. It’s just one of the ways the George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini speeds up the cooking process. Fast preheating, consistent grilling temperature, and dishwasher-safe grill plates, combine to give you tasty, easy-to-make meals in just minutes. Hey, what do you know—dinner’s ready now!
*slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck
*slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck.Two Indicator Lights - The red power light lets you know when the grill is plugged in, and the green light shows when the grill is preheated and ready to cook up a tasty meal.
- 5 Servings - Feed the whole family in record time! With 72 square inches of grilling space, you can make five servings of everybody's favorites all at the same time
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that's what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for your next meal
- Premium Ceramic Coating - Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It's 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals. Removable Grill Plates - The top and bottom grill plates are completely removable, and cool-touch plastic grips make them easy to handle
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to. How nice is that?