Removable grill plates just got even better! The George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press features a premium ceramic coating that’s 5x more durable** and dishwasher-safe for fast cleanup. This grill speeds up preheating, cooking, and cleanup, so you can spend less time on the hustle and bustle and more time around the dinner table with your family. Plus, the adjustable temperature control lets you choose the perfect heat for grilling meats, veggies, sandwiches, and more! What will you make?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
**compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating
- 6 Servings - Make up to six servings of everybody's favorites all at the same time.
- Removable Plates - Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Premium Ceramic Coating - It's 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA.
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature slide control lets you choose from temperatures between 300° (LOW)-400°F (HIGH)
- Fat-Removing Slope -The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to.
- Floating Hinge - Sliced veggies or a steak that's bigger than your appetite-the floating hinge seamlessly adjusts to cook foods of all sizes.
- Two Indicator Lights - The red power light lets you know when the grill is plugged in, and the green light shows when the grill is preheated and ready to cook up a tasty meal.