It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever and it’s got a brand-new look. The George Foreman 8-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The patented sloped surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* during cooking, and the Advanced George Tough™ nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The large cooking area combines with dual contact heating to speed up grilling and get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill? * from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck **compared to standard George Tough™ Nonstick Coating
- 8 servings - Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! the huge grilling surface lets you make up to eight servings at a time.
- Advanced George tough nonstick coating - we made the George tough coating even strong. It's 3x more durable**, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Classic plate grill - this is the Original George Foreman grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods.
- Fat-removing Slope - it's the sure sign of a George Foreman grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for lean, tasty meats.
- Drip tray - the dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to. How nice is that?