If you start the day with delicious food and end the day with delicious food, that’s a good day. And you’ll have a lot of those good, delicious days with the George Foreman Evolve Grill System in your kitchen. This model comes with nonstick waffle plates (tasty breakfast, check) and ceramic-coated grill plates (dynamite dinner, check). But those meals are only the beginning for this cooking machine. It grills, bakes, sautés, toasts, griddles, and does basically any other heated cooking you can think of with the full lineup of interchangeable plates available for the Evolve Grill System. Other features include: digital time and temperature controls, 500°F searing for a tasty crust on steak and burgers, a floating hinge that accommodates thick cuts of meat, and an adjustable cooking angle for fat-removing sloped grilling or flat baking and cooking. Just pick from our collection of plates (others sold separately) and get cookin’—deliciousness awaits!
- 5 Servings - Everyone to the dinner table! The sizeable grilling surface lets you make five servings of everybody's favorites all at the same time
- Versatility - Expand your food horizons! This Evolve model includes premium ceramic grill/Panini plates and nonstick waffle plates. Choose your plate and get cooking!
- Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The digital controls give you precise time (up to 20 minutes) and temperature options (300-425°F), plus the panel is easy to wipe clean
- 500°F Searing - Put a delicious crust on your favorite grilled meats. The special searing button raises the grill to 500°F for 60 seconds, then returns it to the previously set temperature
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that's what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for your next meal