Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet is a great idea, and the Hamilton Beach Low Speed Juice Extractor can help keep you going strong, whether you’re adding juicing to your lifestyle or just love a fresh glass of juice to start your day. Having a juice extractor at home makes it easy to prepare delicious, wholesome juices using your favorite fruits and vegetables with no added ingredients or preservatives. And the low-speed, quiet motor is perfect for extracting all the goodness from vegetables, fruits, leafy greens, and wheatgrass. This juicer assembles very quickly with a few twists. When you are ready to juice, simply plug it in, set up the juice and pulp cups, turn it on, and begin adding fruit or vegetables to the chute. The slow juicer’s masticating action crushes and squeezes produce to extract the maximum amount of juice. Once your juice is ready to serve, a separator keeps the foam from pouring out with the juice. All the parts are dishwasher safe and cleaning up is easier than most juice extractors because the strainer rinses clean with running water. Follow a recipe from the included booklet, or create your own flavor combinations. Make fresh juice with minimal effort and easy cleanup. ..now that’s Good Thinking.
- Create fresh, cold-pressed juice at home: juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Easy to assemble.
- 3-Year limited from the #1 selling juice Extractor brand*: includes access to us-based customer support.
- Easy to clean: removable parts easily rinse clean. No scrubbing or scouring. Easier to clean than traditional juicers. Cleaning brush included.
- Lower energy and less noise: just 150W of power creates a quiet, slow press.
- Smoother results: masticating action creates smoother texture and less separation than the leading Centrifugal juicer. Extracts 2x more juice when juicing spinach.
- Juice a variety of fruits and vegetables: from soft foods like spinach, kale, berries, grapes, and tomatoes to harder foods like apples, cucumbers, pears, carrots, oranges, celery, pineapple, ginger root and beets, this juicer processes a rainbow of colors and flavors.
- *Source: the npt group/ Retail Tracking service, U. S. Unit sales, 12 months ending March 2019.