The 8-Piece Set Includes:
- 600 Watt High-Torque Power Base
- Extractor Blade
- 24-oz Tall Cup
- 18-oz Short Cup
- Comfort Lip Ring
- Handled Comfort Lip Ring
- Super Simple Nutriblast Recipe book & instruction mannual
- Pocket Nutritionist
There may be many blenders on the market, but there is only one NutriBullet. The original and bestselling 600-Watt NutriBullet transforms ordinary food into superfood, extracting fruits and vegetables into powerfully healthy NutriBlast smoothies.
Simple to use and easy to clean, the NutriBullet lets extraordinary nutrition become a convenient part of your everyday routine.
The NutriBullet units sold on this page have all attained Certified Reconditioned status, offering the same high-quality nutrient extraction powers of brand new machines at a fraction of the cost.
The Certified Reconditioned Process:
Retailers return new NutriBullet units back to the company for a wide array of reasons. In order to qualify for resale, returned units must attain Certified Reconditioned classification, undergoing a multi-point inspection and evaluation at the hands of factory-trained technicians to ensure that they function every bit as well as brand new units.
Once inspected, these machines are repackaged and re-sold at a discounted price. You can find the detailed Multi-Point Certified Reconditioned process below:
The NutriBullet Multi-Point Certified Recondition Process Factory trained technicians:
- Receive units at the NutriBullet Reconditioning Facility -Separate all parts by type -Destroy broken or significantly damaged parts
- Inspect the Motor Base -Examine power base for scratches, dents, or mechanical imperfections. Replace all “warning” or “damaged” usage labels. Verify machine is free of debris. Verify drainage lines are clean and in tact. Verify rubber base supports are present and in tact. Assign and validate the unit’s barcode. Inspect and test the power cord 13. Inspect Cups and Blades. Check for scratches, damage, and functionality -Clean all cups and blades
- Visually Inspect Units -Ensure units are free of food or other debris and re-clean if necessary -Ensure cups and blades fit properly and function according to factory standards
- Test Mechanics -Verify that Base Actuators (activation tabs) are clean and operational -Perform RPM and Load tests to ensure unit operates within normal range
- Repackage Unit -Repackage all parts in a new box -Inspect repacked boxes to ensure all parts and accessories are present Cosmetic Imperfections and Warranty Information Certified Reconditioned NutriBullets may show minor exterior scratches or imperfections as a result of the inspection process, but they operate just as well as new NutriBullets, and contain all of the necessary parts and accessories. If you do happen to have trouble with your purchase, each Certified Reconditioned NutriBullet is backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials, excluding cosmetic blemishes.
· This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
· This product should not be used with any type of Adapter or Voltage converter device, nor should it be used outside of the United States or Canada. Use of Adapters and Converters is considered an unauthorized modification of the product and as such will void the warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by NutriBullet to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Certified Reconditioned 8-Piece Nutrient Extractor Set
- 600-Watt motor Extract and drink in the same cup
- Simple to use, simple to clean
- This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
- Tested & certified by NutriBullet to look and work like new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 day warranty
- Certified Reconditioned 8 Piece Nutrient Extractor Set
- 600 Watt motor: Extract and drink in the same cup
- Manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards