10 Piece Set Includes:
- 1700 Watt High-Torq Base
- Extractor Blade
- Soup Pitcher with 2-Piece Lid
- 30-oz short cup and comfort lip ring
- 1, 45-oz oversized cup
- Stay-Fresh re-sealable lid
- Pitcher Lid
- Nutribullet RX User Guide
- Nature's Prescription Recipe Book
Transform your health without limits with the world’s most powerful nutrient extractor: the NutriBullet Rx.
Using 1700 watts of SMART technology, this extraordinary machine transforms ordinary food into superfood, creating silky-smooth NutriBlast smoothies that nourish your system from the inside out.
The NutriBullet Rx units sold on this page have all attained Certified Reconditioned status, offering the same high-quality nutrient extraction powers of brand new machines at a fraction of the cost.
The Certified Reconditioned Process Retailers return new NutriBullet units back to the company for a wide array of reasons. In order to qualify for resale, returned units must attain Certified Reconditioned classification, undergoing a multi-point inspection and evaluation at the hands of factory-trained technicians to ensure that they function every bit as well as brand new units. Once inspected, these machines are repackaged and re-sold at a discounted price. You can find the detailed Multi-Point Certified Reconditioned process below:
The NutriBullet Multi-Point Certified Recondition Process Factory trained technicians:
- Receive units at the NutriBullet Reconditioning Facility -Separate all parts by type -Destroy broken or significantly damaged parts
- Inspect the Motor Base -Examine power base for scratches, dents, or mechanical imperfections -Replace all “warning” or “damaged” usage labels -Verify machine is free of debris -Verify drainage lines are clean and in tact -Verify rubber base supports are present and in tact -Assign and validate the unit’s barcode -Inspect and test the power cord
- Inspect Cups and Blades -Check for scratches, damage, and functionality -Clean all cups and blades
- Visually Inspect Units -Ensure units are free of food or other debris and re-clean if necessary -Ensure cups and blades fit properly and function according to factory standards
- Test Mechanics -Verify that Base Actuators (activation tabs) are clean and operational -Perform RPM and Load tests to ensure unit operates within normal range
- Repackage Unit -Repackage all parts in a new box -Inspect repacked boxes to ensure all parts and accessories are present Cosmetic Imperfections and Warranty Information Certified Reconditioned NutriBullet Rx units may show minor exterior scratches or imperfections as a result of the inspection process, but they operate just as well as new NutriBullets, and contain all of the necessary parts and accessories. If you do happen to have trouble with your purchase, each Certified Reconditioned NutriBullet Rx unit is backed by a 90-day Limited Warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials, excluding cosmetic blemishes.
· This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
· This product should not be used with any type of Adapter or Voltage converter device, nor should it be used outside of the United States or Canada. Use of Adapters and Converters is considered an unauthorized modification of the product and as such will void the warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by NutriBullet to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Certified Reconditioned Nutrient Extractor
- 1700-Watt motor. Hands-Free SMART Technology
- Heating Cycle for soups and sauces
- This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards