The True Induction TI-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. It has an extended glass top to properly hold the unit in place. The TI-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at [email protected]ction.com.
- Power: 1800 Watts Voltage: 120v/ 60 Hz
- Level Selection: Select settings 1 through 10 Material: Glass-ceramic top
- ADA Compliant/ True Induction cook tops are 90% energy efficient
- Double Burner Unit Measurements: 24.1/4" width x 15" length x 2 3/4" height
- Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware - including cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans - and transfers the heat to the cookware